Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pleasant day

Good morning dear friends,
well I haven't done much this morning, I just finished baking a batch of Chocolate chip sour cream muffins, oh they are so good, recipe to follow.
I realized I havent' shown any pictures of stitch stuff for a while but I realize that everything I am currently working on is for an exchange.  This will be my first time participating in the stitched with love exchange and then I'm doing a 1:1 summer exchange with another friend.
I am having withdrawals from my LNS, funds are low so I haven't been up to her for a few weeks, I know I'll just get myself into trouble, but tomorrow is pay day for dh....lets see, he's home friday-Sunday, guess I'll have to sneak up there on Monday.  I am in need of small end cuts that she has a basket of and sells relatively cheap, it's always nice to play with a new color or smaller/larger count of linen etc.
OH, have you seen the new pieces that LHN is getting ready to release? Oh they are gorgeous, Yellow houses and Little House, I can't wait to get my hands on them.  You'll have to check her website out.

OK, well here is the small progress i've made on the shepherds bush Piece and a picture of the muffins...


Sour Cream Chocolate chip muffins from www.thebestmomontheblock.blogspot.com

yield 12, over to 350*

1 1/2 cup flour, 2/3 cup sugar, 3/4 teaspoon baking powder, 3/4 teaspoon baking soda, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 egg, 1 cup sour cream, 5 Tablespoon melted butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips

In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients, in another bowl combine the wet ingredients, add the wet to the dry just until moistened.  Fold in the chips.  Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full.  Bake at 350* for 18-20 minutes, cool for 5 min before removing from pan.
I also sprinkled them with corse sugar like the bakeries do.  I got it in the baking isle at wal-mart- they are so yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment