Wednesday, May 9, 2012

An Exchange Received and a Sigh

Dear friends, today was uncle Chucks funeral and it went as well as can be expected, but even though a sad occasion it was a celebration of "Going Home", may God Bless him and the family and remember, we'll meet again uncle chuck.

I received my exchange piece from Lynn for our Seasonal exchange.  I love it, it's a JBW design "A very Merry Spring", I've done the autumn one and simply fell in love with it so it a pleasant surprise to receive the Spring one.  It was finished in a cute little pillow, now to find just the right place from it.

Seasonal Exchange Piece from Lynn
A very Merry spring Pillow

I also bought one of Blue Ribbon Girl's pin pillows that she had on her ETSY shop, it was wrapped so darling, i didn't want to open it, but I bought it to use so after a quick photo, I dove into the wrapping and pulled it out, I love the brown and blue colors.






















I hope I get some stitching Therapy done tomorrow, right now I am tired...mentally.

I hope that everyone has a fantastic day.


Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment