Saturday, December 22, 2012

2 new finishes

Good morning dear friends,
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Last night hubby and I went to dinner and took in a movie, it was nice to get away for an evening.  I really enjoyed the movie, Jack Reacher, if you like Tom Cruise, you'll like the movie. 

I managed to finish two ornaments this morning, my 2 last pieces before the holiday activity begins. 

Season of Love by LHN

Kringles Crow by Threadwork Primatives

 
I really floppled back and forth with makeing them into pillow ornaments, but I didn't like the fabric I had and then I just stared at the machine  wondering if I really was going to take my time, the answer was no, so I did flat ornaments and I think they came out really well.

I am having withdrawls from my LNS, I haven't been in a few weeks so I am wondering if I should head up, you  know, just to say hello and take a peak...

I wish you all a Merry Christmas, please be safe and blessed.

Dawn

8 comments:

  1. aww well done dear..super cute finishes..so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    wishing you and your family a very merry christmas and a very happy new year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finishes! I just got Seasons of Love last week so I will be stitching that one soon too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet ~ both of them!!
    It is always a good thing to pop by your LNS to say hi! ;)
    Have a wonderful Christmas and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finishes Dawn! I hope you & your family have a wonderful Christmas & very blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both, Dawn!! Merry Christmas to you and your entire family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely finishes :) Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, Dawn. Those are just the cutest ornaments!!! I own the Kringles Crow and will have to make sure I get it done this year. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved to stitch the Crow, it was really fast. I also have the Enchanted Crow (on a witches hat) that is lovely to, yet I still need to stitch it. I'll look forward to seeing yours when you finish!

      Delete