Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Exchange received




Wanted to show some photos of a piece I received in the mail today from the LK exchange. Melissa did a beautiful job and also stated that it was her first no sew cube. She did fantastic and it's very cute.

I didn't get much done today stitching wise, started a new piece Polly Wolly Doodle, it's looking cute, I also prepared a contract piece I'm doing, another Shepherds Bush piece, I have some time to work on it since it's a Christmas piece. I've been surfing for some LHN pieces and getting ready to put an order in for some Crescent Colors to go with the LHN patterns. I don't know why I'm looking to buy more at this moment, I just bought the Rose Sampler and Traveling Sticher project piece by LHN. Guess you can say I'm hooked ;)

Hoping your evening brings you joy dear friends,

Dawn

1 comment:

  1. That snowman cube is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! How lucky of you to receive it! Melissa did a great job! Blessings, Shirlee

    ReplyDelete