Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tues already

Well I have been trying to learn how to do my posts via my phone but they don't seem to want to cooperate much. I'll keep trying. I have spent all afternoon on my new piece and started to plan already for the next one I want to do. Had a bit of an off day, took my daughter to town for her bassoon lesson only to find a locked door, when her teachers husband said she had just left for a meeting at the conservatory. Ahh yes the lightbulb clicked on, we were scheduled a half hour earlier this week due to that meeting, lol. It is what it is and it was a lovely day so the drive was nice. I noticed that many trees are starting to change already. I'm not ready for summer to end.

I find myself looking for that parents manual I seemed to have lost, boy the kids really have me baffled. I try to be easy going but damn, sometimes the chores just need to get done. I'm ready to go to Madea's school of child guidence. I love the way she goes old school on kids.

Heading up Erie this weekend to visit my parents one last time this summer before school starts and travel is more challenging. I always look forward to visiting them, especially my mom! Waiting to have some of her awesome cooking. Worried about my dad, his health is going downhill faster than I expected and I'm trying to figure out how to handle them getting older.

Well back to my project, going to enjoy this wonderful evening while I still can.

Ciao,

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment