Tuesday, August 23, 2011

more stitchin


Good morning, I am still learning my away around the blog world, I hope to figure out had to add my favorite sites and other blogs that I enjoy looking at. Yesterday I picked up my Lizzie Kate project, Time For God #141. I found a major counting boo boo, one that I had to rip out as a finished piece would have been painfully noticeable. So I ripped and got to redoing and I'm back on track. I haven't been to my local store all summer as money is tight and I know I can't walk in without buying something...I hear it calling my name and may take a drive up to it today. It's about a 15 mile drive. After moving to a big city such as Cincinnati last year I expected to find several stores but there is only 1. I am thankful that it is not only a beautiful store but the store owner is awesome too. The store is Keepsakes and it is in Sharonville Ohio. So here is to continued stitching on a gorgeous day!

This project is being done on 30 ct R&R Lucky Penny

1 comment:

  1. OK, I did break down and ran to the store, I bought the linen and thread for my next project I want to do. I also scored with about 10 books from her freebie boxes! I always appreciate those. And a nifty lil clip led light. Still spent more than I planned but walked out smiling just the same!

    ReplyDelete