Friday, August 19, 2011

a new journey

Good evening and welcome to my blog! I am new at this and hope to develop skills as I go along. I have come across so many beautiful sites of fellow cross stitchers and wanted to try it for myself. I am married to the most fantastic man, I have 2 children who are entering the 9th grade, my pride and joy. I also have a lil French Bulldog who has big personality who is my shadow.

I have lived all over the world compliments of the Navy. I have been blessed to see Hawaiian sunsets and Virginian sunrises. My children were born in Italy and my last 12 years were in Hampton Roads Virginia. God has been good to me, I am blessed. I have wonderful friends who I can't imagine not having.

I have a BA in Social Work from Gannon University, I have worked in geriatrics, foster care, employment services, child care case manager and Navy EFMP Respite Care Program Manager.
Moving makes employment a bit of a challenge :)

I have been cross stitching since I was 13, so for 30 years I have acquired many patterns and a variety of tastes. I have a few UFO's calling my name but I'm getting better. I took a few years off due to carpel tunnel and a too busy life but hand is all fixed and life is a little slower so I'm back in full force.

My life is a work in progress....

No comments:

Post a Comment