Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Some Progress


Good morning!  Welcome to my new members and hello to everyone!  I have been working on Baby It's Cold Outside and I'm making some great progress...I am in love with the Pomegranate color, just the right shade for this house.
 



Chloe sneaking up on the couch last night, she's not allowed on the furniture and she slowly leans and before you know it, she tries to be a lap dog.  


I went home this past weekend for a surprise birthday/family get together for my dad who turns 80 today.  Anyways...we had lake effect snow the whole time we were there.  I love snow! These are looking over the vineyard.



I hope everyone has a happy Wednesday!

Dawn

8 comments:

  1. Your progress looks great on your stitching. What a precious pic of you and your dogs. Aren't our animals funny the way they think their being sneaking? Too funny. Sounds like you had a great time at your dads birthday get together. What beautiful snow pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic stitching. I love it.
    I like your dog on the furniture ;-)
    Greetings from Germany,
    Grit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Dawn's daddy!
    Great stitching...love the color. Dogs are great wish Bridget were more of a lap dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to have to start stitching that one soon ~ love it!!
    So jealous that you got to be in that snow ~ we need at least one good snowfall and then bring on spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday dear daddy..
    Great progress dear..it is really looking so pretty...
    Sweet picture of your dogs....
    I love snow :)
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a safe and fun trip in spite of all that snow, Dawn! Beautiful wintry photos...

    Your WIP is so pretty--that color is luscious!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress it looks great so far. The biggest dogs always think they are the samllest LOL

    Glad you had a nice visit with family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that chart you are stitching! Chloe is such a sweet doggie!! Love the winter photos!!

    ReplyDelete