Friday, November 2, 2012

not just a happy dance....a disco party!!!

Good afternoon friends, thank you for taking time to visit with me today.  I have been hiding, working hard to finish this Shepherds Bush Toy Gatherer as a contracted piece for my LNS.  I am so happy to report  I'm Done  :)  The stitching that is, I have to put the wool as his beard and since I don't know how to do that, my lns said she would show me how, doesn't look to complicated, but I want to do it right since this isn't my piece.  It's a large piece and done on 32 count linen.  I love the colors but the pattern is a difficult one with a lot of blank areas that you have to use the outline to fill in.  Plenty of beading to, I am pleased with it.  The weight is off my shoulders and I can enjoy working on exchanges and starting on some stuff for me.  I bought Plaid house from LHN a few weeks ago and have been wanting to start it but I didn't, yet, I will this weekend.




This afternoon the kids and I are heading up to Erie to visit my parents, I havent' seen them since end of July, and then I'll see them for Christmas.  It's a 5 hour drive.  If our kids has busing to and from school I'd proabably go more often but between sports and one working, I am the taxi.   Mom gave me her Janome embroidery machine over the summer, I stuffed my trailblazer with stuff, and now I can grab the rest of the "stuff"  I'm looking forward to learning how to use it. 

Well, enjoy the weekend, stay warm,
Blessings,

Dawn 

4 comments:

  1. wowwwwwwwwwwwwww it is truly a cutest finish..
    i love it so much from my heart..
    a huge well done ..
    so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    i love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your SB piece is gorgeous : ) I wish I were going with you to Erie ... I always get a hankerin' to go "home" (PA) at this time of year. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks so beautiful.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how beautiful! Enjoy your trip and have a great time. Greeting Sabine

    ReplyDelete