Sunday, September 30, 2012

Surprise RAK received and some progress to share

Happy Sunday dear friends,  
I wanted to share with you this surprise in the mail yesterday by my friend Shirlee at the Easily Influenced Stitcher.  She sent me this beautiful patriotic pillow from Pine Mountain.  Since I am a military spouse I am a sucker for anything patriotic!  Thank you so very much Shirlee, I appreciate your thoughtfulness and friendship...



Here also is my progress on the Shepherds Bush piece, I finally feel like I've made some progress, I hope to have it done by the end of October, we'll see.  A lot of changing colors and it's on 32 ct linen.





Lastly our baby girl Chloe getting to be a big girl, she is still such a baby at 7.5 months.  Always wanting lots of love.

Everyone have a great weekend, enjoy the weather!

Dawn


3 comments:

  1. What a sweet gift from Shirlee! That would definitely bring a smile. Your SB piece is coming along well, too!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow very sweet gift from shirlee..
    your stithcy project is so cute..
    happy stitching xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitching project is wonderful.
    And your dog is so cute.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete