Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Dance- It's finished


Dear Friends,
I have been working feverishly to get my mother in laws gift ready to take to my LNS for framing, today I got to do that, woo too, big weight off my back. I had to do some ripping out Tues night, so all the work I did Tues and Monday, well, was useless, I wasn't following the pattern , I was going off the piece itself, but I had made one lil mistake and carried it with me for the repititon, sigh, that will learn me. Anyways, she is done, I love love love the colors and can't wait to see it all completed.

I have some other LHN patterns that should be arriving today, Home of a Needleworker Too and, Sergi from Plum Street samplers. It has been 22 days since I put an order in with another store and I'm still waiting, I'm not very happy about that, don't think I'll be doing a second order with them. I can understand a leaflet not being in stock but I also bought sampler threads that I'm ready to start the pattern, so there in lies my frustration. It is what it is.

I hope everyone has had a good week, we have had fantastic weather and I have been outside weeding and my daughter and I are excited about a veggie garden, yummy, looking forward to that. It's only March and I have the AC on right now, I tried no too, but the kids rooms were so hot with the afternoon sun; her lap top started acting up so...a good excuse right?

Have a wonderful evening!
Dawn

1 comment:

  1. Great stitching! I'm sure your MIL will love it : ) We've had the A/C on a day or two here as well. In March! Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete