Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday summary

Hello Friends,

Haven't done much stitching this week, I was working on a Blackbirds pin cushion with a crazy boarder and when I was ripping out due to my count error, i somehow ripped the linen so I threw it out, sigh. So I started on my gift for the LK Christmas exchange.
I have continued to work on my spreadsheet of all my patterns, up to 400 and still going strong, lol. I dread to think of the amount of money I have spent over the past 30 years on this!
I also continue to organize my floss, I read someone's suggestion to use plastic shoe boxes and snack baggies with index cards and it is working out beautiful, I just finished the 900's yesterday. Need to go back to the Container store to buy a few more. ;) 10 wasn't enough. Lol.
I stopped at Keepsakes on Friday and grabbed a few linen scraps. She has a basket of different linens etc and sells the pieces really cheap, they are perfect for ornaments and small project. The only downside is I don't always know the details of the material that I buy, but it still makes me happy.
It's been a beautiful fall weekend. The kids and I went and raked the yard yesterday, they weren't happy about it but the yard looks good and it was to nice of a day to stay inside.
DH and I went to Cheesecake factory last night for dinner, it was soo good. It was nice to get out with him for awhile.
I believe today we are headed to Dayton to visit with his parents so i don't think I'll get much stitching done, but I can always take it with me. :)
Have a great day!
Ciao
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment