Monday, September 12, 2011

So I went to my favorite store, Keepsakes, I bought the 2011 Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornaments, leaflet Morning Star by Blackbird Designs and Gathering Basket Pincushion by Blackbird Designs. I spent some of my weekend trying to find a round robin or exchange and was so surprised at how many wonderful blogs there are.  I find myself starting to admire more of the antique samplers, never thought I'd like them but I am a work in progress and appreciate all the great stitching stuff out there.  
Anyways, I took two pieces in to be framed, yeh, and bought some supplies in the hope to try and do some soft finishes, then perhaps I'll feel confident to join an exchange.  I mention my confidence as I was in a non stitching coma as my carpel tunnel was so bad I couldn't stitch, I had my surgery last November and haven't put down my needle and tell anyone the surgery is great, quick recovery and back in business.   With being able to stitch so has my stash grown :)
Another beautiful day, enjoy the evening.

ciao
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment