Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Seasons Greetings

Merry Christmas dear friends,

I won't even bother with why it has taken me so long for another post....all I can say is Life, as I read all my favorite blogs, it appears that everyone has had life issues this year.  Here is hoping to a better 2016. 

I am currently working on Kathy Barrick's Heaven and Nature Sing design, I am completely in love with it.  I am currently in a SAL on facebook, she stopped by and commented on my post and truly made my day.  It was thrilling to have a designer take the time to make a comment.  I couldn't stop smiling.   Here is my current progress...


I also read a post this morning from Sew Many Ways about last minute inexpensive gifts...Here is my take on her swiss roll towels...



each swill roll came in under $3.25, the kitchen towels were a set at Wal Mart for $1.60 and the ornaments were $ 1.48 each, a few cents for ribbon.  If you want to see her tutorial  click here.  Thank you Karen for a wonderful idea, now I can give my sister in laws something when I hadn't had the money to really by them anything wonderful, since they appreciate crafting....this was a great idea. 

Just wanted to say hoping everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday. 

Dawn


3 comments:

  1. My dear I love your sal stitching so much..soo cute ❤️❤️
    Merry Christmas
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your SAL piece, Dawn! I bought that chart, too, but have yet to start it...

    2015 was a very stressful year for my family, too, so I wholeheartedly agree with your hope for a better 2016 :) Wishing you a blessed Christmas day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol! You will love working on it.

      Delete